the Physics of Crystals, Pyramids and Tetrahedrons
Posted by keelynet on November 20, 2009
Several of his original and very creative experiments are explained and diagramed out for experimenters.
These experiments include;
1) transmutation of zinc to lower elements using a tetrahedron,
2) energy extraction from a pyramid,
3) determining mathematic ratios of nature in a simple experiment,
4) accelerating the growth of food,
5) increasing the abundance of food,
6) how crystals amplify, focus and defocus energy,
7) using crystals to assist natural healing,
8) how the universe uses spirals and vortexes to produce free energy and MORE,
This entry was posted on November 20, 2009 at 12:56 pm and is filed under Alternative Science, Computer Related, Ecology / Earth Science, energy, Free Energy, Gee Willikers!!!, Gravity Control, Health, Invention, Mexico, Miscellaneous, Orthodox Science, Personal Anecdotes, Politics, space. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.